Coincidences have to be one of the best things about life. You know, those moments where you stop and think, “Did this ACTUALLY happen?” If you’re a fan of coincidences and impeccable timing, then we have in store for you 75 pictures that were caught at the exact right moment. Expect WTF?? moments, pictures that you have to see to believe, situations that are hilariously ironic, and much, much more.
1. “I walk through the park and suddenly I saw this.”
What’s going on here? We don’t know about you, but we’d place a heavy bet that this is some kind of satanic ritual. If you spin them fast enough, a portal to hell appears.
2. “I think a squirrel fell off my roof…”
The distinguishable ‘splat’ mark of the squirrel and the little footprints scampering away are enough to tell the story of what’s gone on here. Imagine hearing a thud outside and opening your door to this? We can’t stop laughing- though we’re glad that the squirrel is okay.
3. Kansas City fire department saves Kansas City police department from elevator.
Could you ever find yourself in a situation more ironic than this? We love how they all are happy about this, even those policemen in the elevator. You just know it’s going to be a story that’s shared between them for years.
4. “When your three year old tells man at McDonalds that his pants are falling down.” -friend’s photo
If there’s ever a situation where you wish the world would swallow you whole, then this would be it. We bet the dad pretended that he didn’t have a child anymore right about at this moment. “Whose kid is that? No, I have no idea why he’s talking to me…”
5. “My Aunt got some new neighbors who came by to introduce themselves today.”
These beavers are the kind of neighbors who would bring you round hampers of freshly baked bread and arrange couple’s bingo nights when you’ve only just met. “Hi I’m Bob, this is my wife Betty. We have the lodge up the river. ”
6. It’s as if it was meant to be
Did this man travel specifically to this beach for this picture? Or did he genuinely not know that there was an island off the coast that was shaped exactly the same as him? Maybe he had been waiting his whole life for this moment.
7. “When I Was 11 I Played Chess With Morgan Freeman.”
Well that is pretty cool. How many other people can say they played chess with God himself? In fact, how many people can even play chess?
8. “Upon arriving to help get my keys out of my car, the AAA guy locked his keys in his car and had to call AAA.”
The domino effect has hit this AA worker hard, and we bet he’s feeling more than a little embarrassed right about now. Of course, he had the tools to get the keys out of his car- but they were locked in his car. Rookie error.
9. “A Gorilla Flipped Me Off.”
So which one of the employees has taught this cheeky gorilla how to swear then? It’s probably not a good idea to offend a gorilla, since they’re way bigger that you! He knew EXACTLY what he was doing….
10. “Girlfriend saw a rainbow pigeon in London today.”
London isn’t exactly the kind of place you’d expect to see some kind of tropical bird- but a rainbow pigeon? We can somehow believe this. This fabulous pigeon is one of the prettiest birds we’ve ever seen, and we’re already itching for a reason to travel to London just to spot one for ourselves (once the pandemic is over, of course).
11. “So this happened in northern Wisconsin yesterday.”
How on earth did one bear climb up that spindly-looking tree without it breaking, let alone four of them? It begs the question of what they’re hiding from- and should the person on the ground be scared? After all, bears are some of the fiercest predators in the world- so if they’ve climbed that high into the tree, then it must be for good reason.
12. “After eight hours of balancing stones on the beaches of Lake Superior yesterday, I was exhausted. Then I saw this big white rock, got re-inspired, and created one more piece, the favorite of the day.”
Okay, so we have to give it to them- this is impressive. Though we’d suggest that next time, they take a tube of superglue, take the picture within five minutes, and spend the rest of their time enjoying that beautiful lake swimming, fishing or canoeing!
13. “Paddling In The Middle Of Monterey Bay, And This Guy Needed A Break.”
Sometimes otters get tired of swimming too, and this little guy didn’t see any objection to climbing up onto this man’s canoe! Just look at that sweet little face! Otterly adorable.
14. I Go Walking, After Midnight, Out In The Moonlight
Clearly this is just a Buffalo Girl coming out at night dancing by the light of the moon…. “Dude, easy on the high beams. I’m walkin’ here.”
15. Sandwich shop offers Liam Neeson free food, Liam Neeson show up.
In all honesty, if we were Liam Neeson, we would have done the exact same thing. Even if we had all the money in the world, we’re not going to turn down free food. We wonder how far he actually travelled to get to this place?
16. “Photo my mom took today. Deer slipping on ice.”
The expression, “Bambi on ice” wasn’t just coined by Disney. It is actually a pretty common fact that deer are clumsy when it comes to walking on ice- and we can’t help but laugh. This deer stood up and thought ” Whew, No one saw that I hope.”
17. “On The Boat With My Family And I Was Sitting On The Edge To Get A Good Photo Of The Water And Me And Two Dolphins And Its Calf Jumped Out Of The Water And This Image Was Caught At The Perfect Time.”
These dolphins provided the ULTIMATE photo bomb, and boy did it make a perfect photo. What a memory this person now has! It’s without a doubt way better than paying to have your photo taken with a captive dolphin!
18. “My girlfriend happened to catch all 3 stages in a ladybugs life cycle on a single leaf!”
Now we wouldn’t exactly call ourselves the most knowledgeable when it comes to nature, but we’d always just assumed that ladybugs were born just how they were. It’s the first time we’ve actually seen the first 2 stages- let alone knew they existed. You learn something new every day.
19. “Sorry class, my dog ate everyone’s homework.”
We’re pretty sure every teacher has encountered the ‘dog ate my homework’ excuse from one of his pupils- but what happens when it’s his dog who ate his students’ homework? He’s never going to be able to live this down. But at least he has a picture for evidence.
20. “Sitting on the couch with a headache and an ice pack on my head when my girlfriend tells me not to move.”
OK, that’s disturbing. Mr Donald Trump, is that you? “He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake, he know if you are using Twitter; please don’t for goodness sake!”
21. “Saw An Owl Hanging From One Wing On A Barb Wire Fence. I Ran In Rescue Of The Owl. It Was Tangled In One Of The Barbs So I Had To Cut The Wire With A Shears. When Finally Freed, It Practically Fell Into My Arms As If I Was Its Guardian. From There I Brought It To The Local DNR Office.”
We love seeing stories of people who have acted with compassion towards animals. The poor thing had probably been struggling for a while and was exhausted, but thankfully this man was able to save it. It says a lot about his character- what a hero!
22. “Heard something going on in the kitchen then heard screams of bloody murder. Walked in and saw this. A goat stuck in my trash can.”
So many questions would be running through our mind if we came across a goat in our trash can. Like, how did it get there in the first place? That’s what happens when you kid about (sorry).
23. “Mom told me the rooster was after her today. Had to check security camera to verify.”
Anyone who’s encountered an angry bird will tell you that they can be WAY more aggressive than you think. It turns out that roosters are very territorial, especially when there are hens around. We’d stay well away, just in case.
24. I had 3 different colored squirrels in my yard.
Wait… you can get white squirrels?! Our minds are blown! This is a phenomenal shot.
25. “Buddy of mine calls me to tell me he just rolled his jeep through a telephone pole. I said pics or it didn’t happen. He sent me this.”
This picture is so dramatic, that we’re amazed that the man was able to get out of his jeep in one piece! We can’t decide if we’re more impressed by the picture, or the fact that he could call his friend right after… “Hey…my jeep’s upside down in a field. I took out a telephone pole. You want pictures? Oh, okay! By the way both my legs are broken!”
26. “My buddy went to a wedding last weekend and this swan wouldn’t stop staring at him through the door.”
This swan was more than a little offended that she wasn’t invited to the wedding. Oh hello no. Those things are mean!! “It’s because I’m wearing white, isn’t it?”
27. “Proposed to my girlfriend and realized there is a heart in our shadows.”
When this man arranged for some romantic proposal pictures to be taken, nobody expected there to be a shadow of a love heart in the background! It’s like their love was meant to be.
28. “I Went Away To Nerd Fitness Camp And Really Took To The Archery Portion. In Some Freak Shot, I Managed To Shoot The Edge Of A Balloon Without Popping It. The Instructor Never Saw Anything Like It.”
Nerd Fitness Camp…now that’s interesting. I mean, you have to be super smart to shoot a balloon without managing to pop it! This girl should pretend that she knew exactly what she was doing.
29. “Hadn’t Seen My Bff In A Couple Of Years. After An 8 Hour Drive, I Got Out Of The Car As She Walked Out Of The House. In The Same Damn Shirt.”
This picture just goes to show that when you’re best friends, you never lose that psychic connection. Life might get in the way and it may be some time before you can meet up again (especially in these COVID times!) but if you’re true friends, then the connection will never be broken.
30. “Saw this caterpillar at work today that has little penguins on its back.”
For some reason, this caterpillar reminds us of one of those Christmas paper chains that you’d string up around your house as kids. It’s like he’s wearing a little sweatshirt!
31. Just happened to see a rainbow on Rainbow Blvd.”
What are the chances of this happening?! Rainbows are said to be the symbol of a blessing, so it’s like this person was doubly blessed to have come across this rainbow at Rainbow Blvd. Close your eyes and make a wish!
32. “Chuck Norris pinned by my dad.”
This is not unbelievable because it’s someone’s dad with Chuck Norris, it’s unbelievable because Chuck Norris got pinned. Someone must be really good at photoshop… Or CGi… Or miracles!!!
33. “A butterfly with ’89’ on the side of its wing landed on my shorts.”
Apparently, there is a whole species of butterfly that is called the 89’98 butterfly because of the pattern. How come we’ve never been lucky enough to see one of these before? What a beautiful little guy.
34. “My friend texted me saying she was watching a squirrel eat a pizza in a tree. I said, “Pics or it didn’t happen.” She replied with these…”
We can’t help feeling for some poor person who had a slice of pizza stolen from them by a squirrel. Someone is definitely hungry and cursing under their breath right about now! Squirrels are literally the devil in disguise.
35. “An Owl Flew Into My Car Once, In Las Vegas, While The Car Was Moving With The Windows Open. I Spent A Solid 3 Hours Figuring Out How To Get This Out Of My Car.”
We don’t know who was more shocked about this occurrence- the owl, or the driver. A towel or blanket is your friend when trying to capture a bird to put it outside, but if you don’t have one of those at hand, then resort to any method possible! Providing the owl is cool with it, of course.
36. “I love retail.”
This shirt actually seems to be in pretty good condition for being 17 years old, so we couldn’t be entirely mad at the person who took it back in. 45 days, 45 years. That’s easy to get confused…
37. “Went To An Ax Throwing Booth At A Regional Highland Games And Threw An Ax Into Another Ax That Was Already On The Target.”
If there was an axe-throwing Olympics, then this person would have no problems winning. How can someone’s shot be that good? We’re amazed!
38. How is that even possible?!
There’s no other explanation- this HAS to be photoshop. Apparently, research tells us that this is all some kind of optical illusion, and there isn’t actually a car there at all. Confused? Us too.
39. “So I’m In The Taco Bell Drive Through and He Jumps Through My Car Window and Into My Lap. Reddit Meet Jose!”
Congratulations, you now have a cat. In fact, José got a human. He has been chosen by his new master to serve him food and belly rubs.
40. “I was mowing my lawn and came across this pink grasshopper.”
This grasshopper is actually a katydid, and it’s said that the pink coloration of the katydid is the dominant color while the green is the recessive color. The more you know.