NBC Washington recently revealed that Transportation Security Administration employees had a private Facebook group that was dedicated to releasing their biggest complaints and frustrations. It included 18,000 current and former employees called TSA Breakroom.
Many of these vents were filled with hate, but some of them were quite funny and entertaining. While the page no longer exists, some of the posts still exist. We rounded up some of the funny ones.
1. New gloves
2. Adult baby
3. Please don’t touch
4. “But the other airport didn’t say anything…”
5. 100 Degrees…
6. Oh yeah, I already read that book…
7. How do these people get themselves here…
8. When you’re freezing in the breakroom
9. Chinese tourists
10. New hires, amirite?
11. A successful day
12. Lonely Passengers
14. Not everyone is the same
15. A promotion!
16. Third boarding pass code, anyone?
17. Guidance on usage of CCTV?
18. This guy seems to be confused about what integrity is…
19. I only joined this group…
Some of these posts are pretty bad… But also pretty funny if you can find the humor in it! We’ll never be able to feel the same way at an airport again!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Follow your friends or be the first to join our group